Beauty Secrete for Beauty Skin
If you have always dreamed of faultless, acne and spot free beauty skin, it can be yours now. Try these 10 simple beauty hacks to deal with your skin woes and give your skin that radiant natural beauty you have always wished for.
1. Do not forget to follow the golden rule of removing all traces of makeup before you go to bed. With makeup on, your skin is not open to breathe. It clogs the skin overnight, thus leading to blemishes, blackheads, and whiteheads. Constantly remove your makeup with mild oil such as olive oil with a cotton ball dipped in it. This will get you free of dirt and makeup. It is also necessary to exfoliate your skin every once or twice a week. This will remove any dead cells accumulation from the skin surface and clean the pores, thus leaving you with spot free clear skin. A paste of walnuts with yoghurt is great for exfoliating the skin usual way.
2. Long-time sun contact can lead to age spots, wrinkles, and other skin woes early in life. It is vital to apply a sunblock of at least SPF 15 to block UVA and UVB rays. Make sure that the sunblock is non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic. Do not leave out the sunscreen if there is no visible sun. Reflective surfaces such as beach, snow or ice can harm the skin with hidden sun rays.
3. Usual exercise is as necessary as any other activity. Be it running, jogging, cycling or yoga, any form of exercise that increases the blood circulation and accelerates the cleaning procedure of the body is essential. However, do not forget your skin care regime after or before a workout. Before heading out for exercise, apply toner to minimise oil production. In the same way, after a workout, exfoliate and apply a mild moisturiser like shea butter or olive oil.
4. Eat fresh and seasonal foods. Avoid heavy carb-laden and oil food such as fries, colas, or any other junk food. Keep in mind, you are what you eat. Contain a lot of fresh produce like as raw vegetables, fruits, and nuts. A diet rich in minerals, vitamins and low in fats and sugar will give you radiant skin.
5. Sleep is a significant factor that any do not consider worth remembering. Get at least 7-8 hours of sound sleep. The body needs its share of rest to rejuvenate and regenerate. Not getting sufficient sleep will show on your skin making it look dull, sagging and with dark circles. It is vital to apply a good moisturising cream
6. Before you go away to bed. Even as you are sleeping, your body uses this moisturiser to heal and repair the skin.
7. Hydrate yourself. 60% of our bodies are made up of water. When the water level losing, your skin feels dull, lifeless and lacks any softness. Drink at least 8 glasses of water. Have fruits and vegetables replete with water content like as oranges, lemons, cucumber & watermelon etc. To care for puffy eyes, use rose water all over your skin as a cotton ball dipped in it. It maintains the PH balance of the skin and restores its hydration.
8. Mark on a skin care management that is as close to nature as possible. Masks and packs made up of fuller’s earth, turmeric, camphor, sandalwood etc. have great benefits. Pamper yourself infrequently with a face massage or a spa. Oils like as coconut, oil, almond or even mustard impart a nourishing glow to your skin. Massage for 20 minutes and wash off.
9. Wash your face with lukewarm water as an alternative to hot water. Hot water tends to strip the skin of its natural oils. Pick a cleanser that contains alpha hydroxy acid or beta hydroxy acid. After a gentle face wash, apply a lotion containing benzoyl peroxide to combat acne. Do not touch your face often or pop pimples. These will leave behind scars and acne marks. Clean with rose water and place a cooled bag of green tea for 10 mins.
10. With your mind and soul, You feel energised and it shows on your face. It is for all time a better idea to connect with nature and to your roots. Ayurveda is recognised to be an Indian mantra for all disease and health well-being. It has a lot of beauty secrets concealed in it. An easy breathing system can help you get rid of toxins and give you radiant skin. When your body is in harmony
Follow healthy lifestyle such as yoga, meditation, a brisk walk etc. Reduce stress by working stress management. Work out your way to good health and bright skin.
These simple beauty hacks will get you beautiful skin in no instance.